Helbreath Grand V1.03
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helbreath Grand V1.03

Site / Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New lvl limits blow

Go down 
+4
storm
Frostie
Blurr
VOLEURZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VOLEURZ
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]

Number of posts : 11
Guild : Rejected
Registration date : 2007-03-19

New lvl limits blow Empty
PostSubject: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 7:58 pm

I've fucking built my character for 200/200 and ive been fucked. What can a flamer do vs and 350 mag 250 vit mag, nothing. or vs a 300 vit warr.

this blows major asses.

Everyone is gonna be the same with big fucking hammers and 100+ dmg, YAY for diversity.

I dont know why you are doing this update, but I think its going to be just like every other server where everyone is the fucking same.
Back to top Go down
Blurr
Civilian [Flameberge]
Civilian [Flameberge]

Number of posts : 127
Guild : Rejected GuildMaster
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:08 pm

Not entirely sure but I think it's because not many people are up for leveling. They expect to be max right away and have pawage items. Now days players hardly come to low exp servers.

I think it's being done so we can get more players.
Back to top Go down
Frostie
Team Grand
Team Grand
Frostie

Number of posts : 62
Guild : Helbreath Grand

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:20 pm

VOLEURZ wrote:
I've fucking built my character for 200/200 and ive been fucked. What can a flamer do vs and 350 mag 250 vit mag, nothing. or vs a 300 vit warr.

this blows major asses.

Everyone is gonna be the same with big fucking hammers and 100+ dmg, YAY for diversity.

I dont know why you are doing this update, but I think its going to be just like every other server where everyone is the fucking same.

It's being done for the players. Not for the Staff. I've had people enter and exit in 5 mins saying "Exp so low". Im sick of that. Instead of shutting down the server like normal Admins would do, I decided to build it differently. I'm not gonna keep it the same if we have 5 ppl on after 2 months -.-".
Back to top Go down
https://hbgrand.rpg-board.net
VOLEURZ
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]

Number of posts : 11
Guild : Rejected

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:26 pm

sure, you'll get more players, but you'll shut down quick, im done hoping it for you guys, but it'll get boring fast.

Having lower exp and lvl 200 max or lvl 300 with a bit higher exp is the same thing.

HB is getting old, and everybody knows it.
Back to top Go down
storm
Team Grand
Team Grand
storm

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 9:16 pm

Mainly i see this update happening is because we need more players and alot of people like those kind of stats/lvl and xp + drop rate. Sorry to Z tho, but u can st ill build onto your stats u have now Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blurr
Civilian [Flameberge]
Civilian [Flameberge]

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 9:19 pm

Yeah I agree with Storm.

You still can get 300+ str dex vit w/e you need. I highly doubt your max yet so you can still build your stats.
Back to top Go down
Frostie
Team Grand
Team Grand
Frostie

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:30 pm

VOLEURZ wrote:
sure, you'll get more players, but you'll shut down quick, im done hoping it for you guys, but it'll get boring fast.

Having lower exp and lvl 200 max or lvl 300 with a bit higher exp is the same thing.

HB is getting old, and everybody knows it.

HB is getting old. That's why people want higher servers. No one wants to work hard for lvl 200 any more. I personally like it the lower way, but it's about the public. We don't have many people. My solution = Raise exp, max lvl and stats.

And no I won't shut down quick. That's not what I do. If that were true, I would have just shut down now. I wouldn't have to deal with all this. It's taking alot of time to upgrade the server and all that, but instead, I'm going with it.
Back to top Go down
gaz
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]
gaz

Number of posts : 24
Guild : Rebel Assassins
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:11 am

VOLEURZ wrote:

this blows major asses.

well as a flammy user u whouldnt done much dmg as it was either so why complain scratch
Back to top Go down
L0nely
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]
L0nely

Guild : ASSASSIN
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:54 am

oo, what will max lvl/stats ne now ? bounce
Back to top Go down
gaz
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]
gaz

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:06 pm

300/350
Back to top Go down
L0nely
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]
L0nely

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:06 pm

ooh 00h, thats so good. Will they raise exp tho ?
Back to top Go down
gaz
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]
gaz

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:59 pm

they have done that but think they will up it a bit more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
storm
Team Grand
Team Grand
storm

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:34 pm

The exp is way way high, i bet someone can max in 3 hours, rather then 2-3 days, no more saying low xp afro
Back to top Go down
L0nely
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]
L0nely

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:41 pm

well, ok Smile thats good. But i have to say, i liked it the way what it was.
Back to top Go down
Radagast
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:40 pm

so, are we staying with our items and chars, if we are are we getting stats reset?
Back to top Go down
L0nely
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]
L0nely

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:55 pm

i hope they will reset our stats, but wont take items out ;l
Back to top Go down
Charles
Team Grand
Team Grand
Charles

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 6:36 pm

L0nely wrote:
i hope they will reset our stats, but wont take items out ;l

what would be the point of resetting your stats? when the exp will be higher and you can continue to level beyond 200.... think about it really hard dude. and reread your post too. and majestics was made to do stat changing lol.
Back to top Go down
Blurr
Civilian [Flameberge]
Civilian [Flameberge]

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:06 pm

Well If you think about it, We can offer players(only ones with screwed up stats like Y) to have their stats reset. Anyone else like a max warr with 200 str and 200 dex can easily get 350 str and 350 dex. If you think about it you get 300 stats for 100 levels. So 200+100= 300. Meaning 300 stats can be divided into 150 for both STR/Dex or even Vit for a warr and say INT/MAG for a mage.

Thus giving you stats like these

40 str 50 dex 350 int 350 mag 167 vit 10 chr for mage.

350 str 350 dex .... and so on, you should get the point.

Not much to complain about if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Radagast
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:41 pm

srry, didnt know what max stat/lvl you were setting. Also one thing is keep the drop rate as it is.
Back to top Go down
Blurr
Civilian [Flameberge]
Civilian [Flameberge]

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:58 pm

Yeah drop rate is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Frostie
Team Grand
Team Grand
Frostie

PostSubject: Low Exp?   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:09 pm

storm wrote:
The exp is way way high, i bet someone can max in 3 hours, rather then 2-3 days, no more saying low xp afro

If some one says low exp now, that should be a ban lol.. -.-" It's REAL high now. People maj off golems which is kinda cheap but w/e. This server is no longer about leveling. It's going to be more about items, skills and events. And of course, team work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New lvl limits blow   New lvl limits blow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New lvl limits blow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Helbreath Grand V1.03 :: Messaging Centre :: Chat-
Jump to: