Helbreath Grand V1.03
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helbreath Grand V1.03

Site / Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

icetits = pvp king...

Go down 
+2
Frostie
Shroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shroom
Civilian [Flameberge]
Civilian [Flameberge]
Shroom

Number of posts : 155
Guild : Rejected GM
Registration date : 2007-03-20

icetits = pvp king... Empty
PostSubject: icetits = pvp king...   icetits = pvp king... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:18 pm

thats funny cause id reck him in a pvp...
Back to top Go down
Frostie
Team Grand
Team Grand
Frostie

Number of posts : 62
Guild : Helbreath Grand
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: icetits = pvp king...   icetits = pvp king... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:39 pm

Shroom wrote:
thats funny cause id reck him in a pvp...

He's the PVP king based on the Event... Next PVP Event will create a new king. If icetits can defend his title 3 times, he can win something nice. ;]
Back to top Go down
https://hbgrand.rpg-board.net
Shroom
Civilian [Flameberge]
Civilian [Flameberge]
Shroom

Number of posts : 155
Guild : Rejected GM
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: icetits = pvp king...   icetits = pvp king... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:45 pm

lol! lol
Back to top Go down
douche
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]
douche

Number of posts : 5
Guild : Criminals
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: icetits = pvp king...   icetits = pvp king... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 6:14 pm

hey shroom if u would wreck me then why havnt u? o right coz u talk shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blurr
Civilian [Flameberge]
Civilian [Flameberge]

Number of posts : 127
Guild : Rejected GuildMaster
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: icetits = pvp king...   icetits = pvp king... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:03 pm

Well If you think about it, Elvine might have more players but they are really a whole bunch of noobs waiting to get ownt.

They don't bother working for levels to try and get 200 to match up with Aresden.

The only people worth of PVPing in a event for Elvine are only people above 180. People like me,Shroom,Smurf,booga,SexyRada,Radagasty(soon),Moose,metslane and I forgot a few others but yea.

For Aresden you have basically a loaded team. Usually its town vs town in PVP events atleast in this server. Though I agree it's smart, its kinda unfair for Elvine. I think only 2 elvines have +15. In aresden icetits/DarkBoi/Venus(I think) and maybe a few others have it.

Plus they work together to eliminate the strongest people like myself while other noobs of elvine watch us get owned and do nothing about it.
I know this for a fact because every PVP I've gone to, I've had 3-4 Warriors usually DarkBoi,icetits and Venus attacking me while others are doing nothing to help. Yeah sure Shroom and the rest of the gang are helping but the extra people that are in the event to hide... What good are they for us?

Therefore if you ask me, PVP goes to Aresden for now until some Elvines realize we have to work together.
Back to top Go down
Blurr
Civilian [Flameberge]
Civilian [Flameberge]

Number of posts : 127
Guild : Rejected GuildMaster
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: icetits = pvp king...   icetits = pvp king... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:08 pm

And icetits, I'm sure it would be a great fight but I'll give the edge to shroom because of the items he has. Yeah you might have +15 but that does't account for shit if I give him my pa set or even a 200/300+ DR set.
Back to top Go down
boultbee
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: icetits = pvp king...   icetits = pvp king... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:59 pm

amen to that. shroom would own:|| sry to say.. actually, im not sorry to say Razz and Shroom has a sick DR set now i think, so.... yeah:O we will have to wait and see, though the new stats wil change things a little.
Back to top Go down
Radagast
Traveller [Dagger]
Traveller [Dagger]

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: icetits = pvp king...   icetits = pvp king... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:15 pm

no one goes through my sets especially my mr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: icetits = pvp king...   icetits = pvp king... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

icetits = pvp king...
Page 1 of 1